Online forms are a great way to collect information, and can be used for a variety of different purposes. However creating them is often challenging, and many of the methods you try may have mixed results.
AidaForm Online Form Builder Makes Creating Forms Easy
In many situations the right online form could make a world of difference to your website or online business. Capturing leads or contact information of customers could help with your marketing, whereas gathering feedback or bug reports could help you to improve your services.
But creating such forms is far from straightforward, especially if you don’t have much experience in HTML. With AidaForm Online Form Builder however you won’t need any technical expertise of any kind, and can visually piece together the kind of form that you need using building blocks.
Not only will the type of form fit your requirements, but AidaForm will ensure that its design does as well. Once again you don’t need any knowledge of CSS or design to create a form that looks as though it belongs on your website.
By making it easy to create online forms, AidaForm will enable you to gather important data and evaluate it. That data can then be used to boost your marketing efforts, expand your business, or improve on a wide range of other areas.
As an all-in-one service that allows you to create and share forms, gather responses, and evaluate the data it should come as no surprise that AidaForm has a rich and varied list of features. Among its features there are some that stand out however, and will enable you to:
- Select a variety of different templates to quickly create a form or use it as a starting point.
- Fully customize the structure of your forms with any fields that you require including multiple choice questions or drop-down lists.
- Insert a CAPTCHA requirement to ensure only responses from real people make it through.
- Allow users to upload files along with the forms that they fill out.
- Make your forms stand out by using themes to stylize it and adjust it to fit your website’s design.
- Add the form to the website or directly link to it on social media without requiring any additional integration.
- Receive notifications when users respond to your form.
- Evaluate and analyze the data that is gathered with informative visualizations on the web interface.
- Export submissions easily as Google Sheets or Excel documents for convenient viewing.
- Import email addresses to MailChimp with its built-in integration.
- Connect AidaForm to other compatible apps via Zapier.
While AidaForm has lots of other features, the ones listed above should let you see just how potent a tool it is. Suffice to say it is a comprehensive tool that will take care of all your requirements when it comes to creating forms of any kind.
If you’re looking for a tool that will help you to create online forms that are fully customizable and look good on your website – you can’t go wrong with AidaForm. Once you give it a try and see for yourself what it can do, odds are you’ll never look back.