The Mac PDF converter is an easy piece of software to use for those who use Mac OS by Apple. The user will easily change PDF files to Excel, Word, EPUB, PowerPoint, HTML and Text. On the conversion of the files, you will not lose any part or elements of the original files, such as a piece of text, an image, hyperlinks, tables, columns or graphics.
Select To Convert
PDF Converter for Mac lets users be able to convert a maximum of 50 PDF files all at one time or specify ranges of page (e.g. page 1-20). You can select more specific pages (e.g. page 5, 9, 15….) from each PD file for conversion.
There are many companies that put out a PDF converter for Mac and these include:
A PDF Converter for Mac Features:
- Changing content of any existing PDF files
- Extracting any text, images, tables, graphics and hyperlinks for the reuse in other applications
- Modifying misspellings and typos in PDF files
- Extracting PDF tables and any data to Excel spreadsheet for easier editing and calculating
- Adjusting size and text placement of images
- Editing PDF files in Microsoft office programs
- Reading PDF eBooks on mobile devices such as iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, all iPhone models, iPod touch, Sony reader and much more
- Easily sharing PDF files over the internet
- Restricted PDF files can be printed
- And more….
Supports over 190 recognized languages:
English, Thai, Turkish, Latin, Greek, Korea, Cyrillic, Japanese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, also programming languages such as Basic, COBAL, Fortran, Java, Pascal, C/C++ and simple chemical formulas.
PDF MAC Converter Software
- Supports Adobe PDF 1.0 to 1.7
- Supports MS Office for Mac 2008/2011
- Available on Mac OS 10.5-10.9
- Also, standalone doesn’t require Microsoft Office for Mac or Adobe Reader or Acrobat
One PDF Converter
You only need one PDF Converter to use for common PDFs. Converter for Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac– having functions for converting PDF files to Text, Word, and types of Images.